Sunday, May 22, 2022

You Can Learn A Lot Just By Listening

As "The Road Trip Guy", I have long been a fan of  Yogi Berra, the  baseball Hall of Fame player and erstwhile philosopher.  One thing he is reported to have said is, “You can observe a lot just by watching.”  Borrowing from that statement I’d like to suggest that pharmacy owners can learn a lot just by listening.  

While listening to employees and customers is always wise, I am not talking about that.  Rather, I am suggesting you listen and learn from successful pharmacy owners.  And helping you listen to some of the best is the mission of my popular podcast show, PharmacyCrossRoads.  

The program calls for me to spend about 30 minutes interviewing a successful owner who explains how programs, products or services they use help them be more successful.  And, I am happy to report there are still plenty of successful owners we can all learn from. 

The beauty of an audio podcast is you can listen during your commute, while working on spreadsheets or even while mowing the lawn.  True, video presentation can be great.  But there are clear advantages to audio. 

PharmacyCrossRoads is a member of, The Pharmacy Podcast Network (PPN).  PPN hosts more than 40 pharmacy related programs and posts them on Spotify, Apple/iTunes, Google Podcasts and more.  No matter what device you use you can subscribe and listen to PharmacyCrossRoads when and where you choose.     http://www.PharmacyCrossRoads.com 

I hope our paths cross on one of my podcasts soon and that as you listen you'll pick up tips that will help you do more and be better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment